Taking Your Career In the Right Direction, FAST


Be Smart Not Scared - The PMP Exam Is Changing In 2013


Do you need to Pass the PMP exam but can't make a second job of preparing for it?


Cheetah Learning is the FASTEST way for you to pass the PMP exam. You spend four days in our intensive immersion program and you pass the PMP exam on the 5th day - guaranteed. Our students report it is the most exhilarating learning experience they have ever had - it is NOT a PMP boot camp. It is a transformative life experience where you not only learn how to pass the PMP, you learn how to learn FAST. This is a comprehensive program where you learn and do EVERYTHING you need to do to become PMP certified.


Cheetah Learning is the Leader in PMP Exam Prep for some GREAT REASONS


Click Here to Read About the Cheetah Difference


Here are some questions to get you going. We'd love to give you the answers and the best chance for passing the PMP exam - fill out the form to the right and we'll email you the answers to help you get on the fast track to success.


Click here for the full PMP Readiness Assessment Exam. Use Promotion Code - Cheetahsmartstart to get it for free.


1.  Frank Fossil manages 18 project team members. The team is in the project's planning phase. Frank, being from the old school, is ready to schedule the work and submits a completion date 3 months from now. The team is not quite sure how to react to Frank's date proposal. Many of the team supports his date analysis but some of the team questions how he decided on that date. What will impact the project estimates that should be considered first?


A. Work breakdown structure and network diagrams.

B. Preliminary risk assessment and change control procedures.

C. Network diagrams and risk assessments.

D. Work breakdown structure, network diagrams and preliminary risk assessments.


2.  Your company is considering submitting a bid to design a new manufacturing facility for a large client. You are assigned as project manager. You perform some preliminary calculations to help senior management decide whether or not to bid for the work. You determine that the project has a 60% chance of turning a US $150,000 profit and a 40% chance of experiencing a US $175,000 loss. You report back to senior management that the expected monetary value for the project is:

A. $60,000 USD loss.

B. $40,000 USD loss.

C. $20,000 USD profit.

D. $100,000 USD profit.


3.  When developing the project charter, one needs to understand the organizational systems or policies that might influence a project’s success. Some of these systems are personnel and human resource administration, governmental standards, stakeholder risk tolerances and the company infrastructure. These systems and policies are referred to as:

A. Organizational Process Assets

B. Organizational Attitudes

C. Environmental Attitudes

D. Enterprise Environmental Factors


4.  As a team leader, you just experienced the “last responsible moment”. What happened?

A. Dependent deliverables were completed and the next team member can start their tasks

B. You closed your project and archived data

C. The cost of delaying a decision just outweighed the benefits of making a decision

D. GOMO was used to resolve conflict


5.  The four levels of learning include all of the following except:

A. Awareness and Knowledge.

B. Skills.

C. Habit Development.

D. Mastery.


6.  Which of the following is a good defense tactic to use when commitment is being exploited?

A. Walk away from the negotiation.

B. Sign the contract, but be sure you can cancel within 24 hours if you change your mind.

C. If you are being pressured to make a decision, stop and wait 24 hours to decide.

D. Offer something of similar value back to the other party.


The first thing my boss said when I told him I was interested in getting my PMP certification was that if I was going to do it, he’d heard Cheetah Learning was the best bet."

Mark Johnson, PMP

Fill out this brief form and provide us with a valid email so that we can send you a link to access this valuable FREE, no-obligation information.
(Already Have a Cheetah Account? Login Here and click on the "Tools" tab)

Fields in Red are required:

First Name: 


Last Name:   
Confirm Email:




Enter our monthly drawing to win a free online PMP class or a free 60 PDU course  provide your cell phone number and we will enter you into the drawing. You will receive a text message if your number is selected.

Would you like to receive no-obligation future offers by email?

Yes No

(There is no obligation and you can unsubscribe at any time.)

You will receive an email confirming your request with information for viewing the toolkit online & downloading a printable version.

Send this page to a friend

'PMP' is a registered certification mark and 'PMI' is a registered trademark and service mark of The Project Management Institute, Inc.